Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
View of London Eye
Inside the London Eye
My Neil having a break
Strolling around London My Family (Happy Faces)
My Hubby at Leicester Square/China Town
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Tagged by Mitch. Thanks dear!
Participants: payroll companies Creative In Me Little Peanut spindle Sugar Magnolias When Silence Speaks Etc Atbp Supermodel Wannabe FunFierceFaboulous A Sweet Taste of Life My Simple Joys In This Game of Life Scribbles of My Life malditang bunso's journal Hailey's Domain Hailey's Beats And Bits ColorfulWorldofShiela
*First real job: Public Health Nurse
* First screen name: Nothing exciting...just plain Shiela.
* First funeral: My Mom- when I was 5.
* First pet: A puppy.
* First piercing: Ear piercing
* First tattoo: I don't have one. But honestly I was tempted before when I was young but I was thinking that it's not gonna be cool when I will get older. And I was right!
* First credit card: Visa : HSBC
* First kiss: My gay classmate when I was 14. Nanligaw ba naman, nung sinabi kong bading sya...nang harassed...totoo naman.
* First enemy: My elem. classmate
* Last car ride: Today at 815pm after work.
* Last kiss: My little boy.
I am tagging Ritchiela, Eds, Dacz, Mimi and Novy.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
I copied this pictures from somewhere because I'm amazed how the model pose under the water and have a great shot. Look at her she looks so angelic and her beauty is so captivating. All I can say is WOW!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
We are British now. But even I am a Brit now I will remain to be a Filipino forever and ever by heart and by soul. The difference is the color of the passport lang...hehehe. Check on my other blog the reason why we changed our citizen status and also for more pictures :)